This is a complex question for me because I have SO many answers. Obviously I want to travel... travel to at least a few places in Europe, Australia etc... but most importantly I want to have a family of my own.
Ever since I was a little girl, I loved playing house with dolls and pretend with my stuff animals. Not only do I want my own family, but I really want to adopt a child as well as have my own. I was adopted at birth and would love to pay it forward. I am so fortunate to be put with such amazing parents! They both would do anything for both my sister and myself (and everyone around them). I am always thanking God for putting me where I am and making that adoption part of my life plan. I always drift and think of where my life would be if I had not been adopted. I do not know much about my birth parents, except that they were very young when they had me. I think its a very selfless act to give up your child when you know that you cannot give them the life they deserve. I want to give a child a home that doesn't have one and a life full of love and happiness that they deserve. I want to pay it forward. Since I cannot pay my biological parents back, I want to pay it forward.


Very beautiful Kira, you have a wonderful ouloook on like and its amazing, any child wld be so lucky to have you as a mommy!
ReplyDeleteOmg, great post!! I love that last quote. And you will totally be a fantastic Momma. I cant wait to experience all of it with you someday! I would love to adopt a baby as well. If only Joe felt the same way.....God bless those that are able to give a child such a great gift....really a gift of LIFE!
ReplyDeleteI knew the moment I read the question what you would say! You will make such an amazing mother!
ReplyDelete