Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?


My first and only thought would be to get my ass to Vegas immediately!

Everyone fights with their friends at some point in their lives... it happens, especially with girls.  My best friend, Rachael and I have already been through thick and thin so I know that we would get over our tiff and move forward.  In general though, ever since my mom died, I make a conscious effort to choose my words wisely in case something tragic happens to either one of us.  If I have learned one thing in my lifetime, anything can happen at any moment.  

With this particular scenario, like I said, I would get to where she is immediately, apologize for whatever we are fighting about (no matter who's at fault), give her a big hug and remind her exactly what she means to me.  

Rachael- in case you have didn't already know, I love you so much and miss you to death!  We can go weeks without talking but can still pick up the phone and pick up from where we left off and that's what I love about you!  As we get older our lives will continue to get busier and more complicated, but you are and will always be my best friend- someone I will turn to, listen to, and be there for!  <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment