This was harder then the first questions... why is it easier to admit something you hate about yourself then to admit something you love? (well thats the case for me right now)
One thing I do love about myself is my Strength. Not physical strength but emotional and mental strength. We are all familiar with the phrase, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" well that is my motto that describes the life I have lived for at least the past 10 years. From being a bystander in my mother's tragic and fatal accident, to family alcoholism, to loosing a nephew I never got to meet and having a niece with life threatening medical condition. All these tragedies are what built who I am today. They are the foundation of my strength. Dont get me wrong, there were many times I wanted to give up and throw the towel in, but because of the amazing support from my family and friends and many many many years of counseling, I never gave up. I grieved and continued my life... never forgetting about those who got me here. Because of the Strength that I love about myself, strength makes me love life. I unconditionally love the life I have and love all the people in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment