Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.


I never really seem to get complimented on my clothes/outfits. I know I am a very plain person... I don't like a lot of pattern on my shirts or any crazy color shoes.   My closet is pretty basic... solid colored shirts and solid colored shoes and boots.  I don't have too many "WOW!" accessories either and I usally keep my makeup pretty basic.
Even when I was younger I was pretty much a tomboy (thanks to my sister!)... had the sporty look going on.  Never really cared about my outfits because I was always too concerned with my weight.  I would dress my weight to hide all my insecurities.  Not saying it worked but there was always the attempt.
Now, I like to keep it simple usually.  There have been a few times that I attempt to "spice up" my closet but then I only end up wearing it once or twice and that's about it.  I feel like the neutral colors (black, white, beige/brown) are easier to match therefore I do not have to spend any extra money on trying to match everything if it has an outstanding design.  I've always had the "less is more" mentality when it comes to how I dress.  I have always been around a lot of girls who are constantly complimenting each other's outfits and "oh you look so cute!" and I have just rarely ever been "that" girl.  Even though I do not get compliments on how I dress, it doesn't really bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment