Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Day Six: Something you hope you never have to do.
This post maybe hard for some people to read because they have been in this situation before. Unfortunately a lot of people have been through this and I can't being to fathom what it would be like loose a child. It seems more and more common these days and that just about tears my heart apart. Whether its miscarriages, stillborn, accidents, or just unexplained reasons, its just unfair and completely heart breaking. This in fact has happened to my family. My nephew died after nine hours of being alive. He was born at 25 weeks along with my niece, Addison. It takes a lot of strength and especially support to get through a situation like this and Austin, wasn't even my kid. My heart goes out to each and every person out there who has been through this ask well. I hold my sister on a pedestal because of how her and her husband bonded together in this time of tragedy and persevered! Their strength is amazing. It pains me to know that many people have lost their child/children. Parents are not supposed to bury their children. Especially before they even get a change of living!
This is something I hope to never have to experience again in my lifetime. I give thousands of hugs to those of you who have experienced this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment