Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Seven: Someone who has made your life living.

First and foremost I want to point out that I used to live my life for everyone else but myself.  I always wanted everyone else to be happy and forgot about my own happiness and my own needs/wants in life.  Until recently, I have learned to live for myself and not for anyone else.  I still care about other's happiness but I do not forget about my own.  
Aside from myself, my niece Addie is a person who has made my life worth living.  She is THE strongest person I know even though she is only 2.5 years old.  She has been through more then most adults I know.  She has impacted SO many lives for those who have met her and those who have not met her.  She was born at 25 weeks old and has defied all odds in these past few years.  She is my inspiration, my motivation, and my hero.  When I have a bad day or an obstacle in my way, I think of Addie.  I know she doesn't understand much that she has gone through, but I have full confidence that as she grows up and comes across her own bumps in the road, she will know how to conquer them.  
Throughout all her misfortune, Addie is the most lovable, caring, and considerate little angel you will ever meet (and no I am not just bias)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment