Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.


Wow... now touching on the controversial subjects within the 30 Days of Truth...
I personally am not against gay marriage.  I can understand that by definition marriage is a formal union between man and a woman but when have we all lived by definition?  By definition love is an intense feeling of deep affection... there is no limitation on who can or can't love, so why should there be for marriage?  A lot the stuff we partake in as humans probably goes against the true definition of a Christian or Catholic etc.  I personally do not follow the Bible literally.  I believe in Faith and in God but I do not live according to everything the Bible says.  I was never brought up that way either.  
I don't think there should be laws and regulations against certain people or groups of people in all aspects- I do not like segregating people.  I don't think anyone should be told what they can or can't do.  Love is love.  No matter what.  Humans are humans.  No matter what.  It's rare to find true love these days so why limit the way people can express it?  

2 comments: