Sunday, December 19, 2010
Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
Dear Self,
I love that you joined this challenge. I love how it made you dig deep into your soul and into your past. I also love the response that you got after every post that you wrote. I love the impression you have made on others and I know that you will continue to make those impressions if you stay true to yourself. I love that you love being 'you' and do not want to change for anyone. I love that you are up to face personal challenges and go at them 100%. I love the way you love your family. I love your outlook on life and try to stay positive through the toughest of times. I love you strength. Continue to be strong throughout life's bumps.
Love Always,
Yourself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kira thanks for joining me in this challenge, can't wait to join you in the next! Love reading your posts. Love ya! Off to finish mine.....
ReplyDelete