If I got pregnant at this point in my life, I would definitely raise my child. I am in a committed, long term relationship and I would take full responsibility for my actions. I am also at a place in my life where I am perfectly capable of taking care of and raising my own child. I absolutely love children especially my nieces! There are numerous things I still have planned for myself before having a baby but if it were to happen, I would be elated and focused. Not saying I wouldn't be scared and nervous because I know how much life changes when you add a newborn to the mix, but I would deal with it and learn how to become a parent. Thankfully I have a lot of caregiving experience with my nieces so I would be up for the challenge. I am really looking forward to starting my own family, but it will happen when it's the right time for me.
I just pray that when I am ready and trying for my own family I do not have complications such as infertility issues. My sister has been through so much to get both of her beautiful children. So if that were the road that I have to take, then I am blessed to have someone so close to me to hold my hand throughout the entire experience and always show the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:
Post a Comment