Monday, December 13, 2010
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Suicide is something that has never crossed my mind. Even when I was at my lowest of the lows, I never thought about ending my life. After my mom passed away, I would wake up frequently from nightmares where I did overdose on medications or drank myself to a coma. I truly think that because of those nightmares I was too scared to think about turning those nightmares into a reality.
Every time I hear about suicide especially teen suicide I get very sad. Too many people end their lives early and mainly for reasons that could have been prevented. I have always been a very open and out spoken person, so that was what saved me from ending my life. A few months after my mother died, I went straight to counseling because I knew my mother would not like it if I were to give up. She never would and would never want me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you got the help right away Kira. It is so easy to seek help. I wish more people would before it gets too late.
ReplyDelete