Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?


My relationship with my boyfriend, Michael.  Personally, he is the best thing that has happened to me in a while.  He is the most loving and caring person you will meet. He does not have one mean bone in his body.  He always thinks of others but doesn't forget about himself either.
Our relationship posses the main characteristics of a relationship- we trust each other, we love each other, and we communicate.  We also share many similar interests and enjoy each other's company.  We also have similar plans for the future and carry the same morals- that is a huge plus in a relationship.  I am very happy with the way our relationship is going.  We still have so much to learn about each other and have a few things we need to work on, but I am looking forward to growing more and more with you, Michael.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And I totally knew this is what you would write about. I'm so glad ya'll got together too. You both are perfect for eachother. <3

    ReplyDelete