Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)


To this for you mom mainly based on what you mean to me or what reminds me of you:

1. Puff DaddyI'll Be Missing You (bc I miss you but will see you again)
3. Savage Garden- Truly Madly Deeply (this was our song)
4. Akon- Angel (she is my angel)
5. Carrie UnderwoodMama's Song (a letter from me to you- don't worry about me I found Mr. Forever)
6. Mariah Carey- Hero (you are my hero & we used to listen to this together ALL the time and she would sing horribly and I'd laugh)
7. Sarah McLachlan- Angel (we played this at your funeral bc we knew you loved it so much)
8.  Emelo- Looking on the Bright Side (continually try to look on the bright side of what I have gained since I have lost you)
9. Enya- Only Time (brings me to peace)
10. Leanna Rhymes- How Do I Live
11. Des'ree- You Gotta Be (what you taught me- to be strong)
12. Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'oleSomewhere Over the Rainbow (when I see a rainbow, I think of you)
13.  Christina Aguilera- Fighter  (you were a fighter throughout the the bullshit stepdad put you through)

No comments:

Post a Comment